TechBA companies have achieved their internationalization, growth and expansion by defining a path for their business and implementing successful strategies to make them different from other companies. These companies have distintctive values. Some of these values include: leadership, innovation, creativity, quality, and customer satisfaction.
ScioScio is an International full-service consulting firm that specializes in software development. Provides outsourced product development and IT services for ISVs and businesses with internet-based services and applications that support on-demand businesses and Software as a Service (SaaS) specializing in Microsoft technologies.
- Microsoft Certified Partner as Vendor ID in less than 3 months
- Contract to develop training programs for Microsoft Azure
XibalbaIs an independent company with a global vision devoted to creating innovative games by using the latest gaming technology to achieve the highest quality standards.
- Award winning Mexican company that has developed the game Icebreakers, offered for sale via digital distribution: Intel, Desura, OnLive, direct2Drive
- Icebreakers was awarded the :Level Up 2010” awards for Character Design and Best Laptop Game” from Intel
- Has secured their first extended development contract with a major mobile games indy developer.publisher to assist in the development of new and existing F2P (Free to Play) mobile games for iOS and Android
- Development of the value proposition of Xibalba Studios for Games Connection in Lyon France to be used with the various publishers
- Potential contract with Big Fish Games to publish future titles
DreaminkThe company develops applications for mobile phones for Android platforms, iOS, Blackberry and Windows 7.
- Internationalization of the company
- Growth and expansion: From having one office in Mexico to have now 3offices in Seattle, San Francisco and Mexico City. From 8 to 22 employees
- Development and improvement of their product technology development
- Dreamink-Inkstone: Currently are the #1 developers in Latin America and part of a select group of recommended developers by Apple
- Current Customers: Apple, Disney Publishing Worldwide and CNN World
- Has become a socially responsible company
- The level of quality of their developers has improved
- Attracted new talents
- Candidate to obtain a grant from the The National Council for Science and Technology (CONACYT) and the Mexican Ministry of Economy
- Organized a training programming course and the internationalization process in Mexico City: Rock’n Code
- The company has been required by the Government of Nuevo Leon State in Mexico to offer a training course in programming for engineers in Monterrey
- Company’s product has been postively perceived in the US market: digital apploications as applications for mobile devices
- Merge with Inkstone